Eurodamn 7 Night Caribbean Dining - Options

Cruisegoer

New to HAL and purchased the package for dinner at the Pinnacle Grille, Tamarind and Canaletto. Now I'm wondering how to decide which nights on a 7 night sailing are best to experience each? I would prefer not to miss a Elegant night. Finding it very difficult to find the main dining room dinner menus so looking for some advice.

Thanks!

Your formal nights (Yep. I'm sticking with that.) will be your sea days on the 7 day Eurodam Caribbean. I'm not sure when you're going, but I'll post the 7 day Eastern menus before the end of the month.

As a general rule, if you can find some menus online (HAL Facts or Roger Jett) you will have a pretty good idea of what's served when.

Our personal preference is always the MDR on the first night. We do fixed, late seating and like to meet our servers on night one. We're partial to the Pinnacle Grill on the last night. (We tip our MDR waiters on the second to last evening.)

One word of advice: If you are planning to eat in a specialty dining venue, give your servers a heads up the night before. The same goes for table mates if you are at a shared table. You don't want to have people waiting on you if you are not going to show.

We have never purchased the "Dine Around" package where you have a dinner in each of the 3 specialty restaurants.

So I don't know if you are assigned a day and time for each one or if you can select the day and time once on the ship.

Maybe someone who has bought that package can chime in soon.

We have never purchased the "Dine Around" package where you have a dinner in each of the 3 specialty restaurants.

So I don't know if you are assigned a day and time for each one or if you can select the day and time once on the ship.

Maybe someone who has bought that package can chime in soon.

Near as I know, your times are pre-assigned. Kind of like the Amex or Explore 4 Pinnacle dinners.

Dining package reservations are done once on ship. Individually booked and prepaid reservations can be made online. I called the 800 # to try to make my reservations for the 3 specialty since I booked the package and they said "No sorry"

Sent from my iPhone using Forums