Quick Question

HAG1417

Good morning all. I have a quick question for all of you veteran cruisers out there. My DW was asking me this morning if I had any idea on what temps she should expect to pack for on our up coming cruise. We are sailing on the Getaway out of Miami on October 10th. We are going to St Thomas, Tortola and Nassau. This will be our first cruise and we are really looking forward to it. Thanks for any and all responses.

Good morning all. I have a quick question for all of you veteran cruisers out there. My DW was asking me this morning if I had any idea on what temps she should expect to pack for on our up coming cruise. We are sailing on the Getaway out of Miami on October 10th. We are going to St Thomas, Tortola and Nassau. This will be our first cruise and we are really looking forward to it. Thanks for any and all responses.

Simple Google "October weather in St Thomas", etc. You'll get average temps, rainfall, water temps.

You picked a good ship for your first cruise. Enjoy.

Edited by ColinIllinois

We usually travel in December and it is warm to hot even then. So, shorts, tee shirts, sun dresses, sandles, etc. are what to pack. But take a light jacket or sweater. It is sometimes cool in the theatres or restaurants (sometimes I need that and sometimes I don't).

We were on the Getaway the 1st week of October last year. Summer clothing was all we needed. Even at night on the outside decks. I do need a sweater for the restaurants and shows because the air conditioning is too cool for me. I loved the Getaway and October is a great time for cruising where you are going.

Temps inside the ship will be the same as just about anywhere... maybe a bit chilly.

* When posting ,it helps to post a more detailed subject. Imagine if all posts here were "generic".

Make sure you you visit the ROLL CALL for your cruise.

Possible isolated tropical type thunderstorms briefly each day. Otherwise, warm and humid. Oct is still hurricane season however. The ship won't sail into one, but one can cause alternate travel route or ports.