Past military cruise dates

stromer

I wish to utilize the lower military rates that are sometimes offered. I know when they are generally offered (off season and when school is in) but would like to try to predict future dates by knowing the past dates they were offered. Can anyone tell me when they were offered in the past 2 years (maybe you took one or kept track). I know of the current Oct 23 and several last April and May 2015. I called Disney and they could not give me that information.

Thanks, Rick

I have not seen Military rates on DCL more than a couple months out on soft sailing dates.

I got all excited about Military rates offered on a cruise that I booked a few years ago , but found out that unlike the Military Rates or Military OBC's offered by many other cruise lines ,Veterans don't count .

Active duty or fully retired only :-(

I wish to utilize the lower military rates that are sometimes offered. I know when they are generally offered (off season and when school is in) but would like to try to predict future dates by knowing the past dates they were offered. Can anyone tell me when they were offered in the past 2 years (maybe you took one or kept track). I know of the current Oct 23 and several last April and May 2015. I called Disney and they could not give me that information.

Thanks, Rick

I know of a place that keeps track of various discount rates for DCL. It only goes back to March of last year, but it may help you. Just do a google search for "gt/mto/flr rates".

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, Rick

If you look on disneycruiselineblog.com and search "MTO" (the booking code for military discounts) they will have all post of past discounts. Just used it to educate a co worker for his upcoming cruise.

We cruised on the Military rate in 2013. 5 night Caribbean on the Disney Magic. We departed on Nov 1, 2013. I booked 27 days before the cruise.

I regularly check the military rates, and I have to say that I am quite disappointed.....

We paid $1492 for 4 of us in a veranda room in 2013. The military rate now for comparable cruise.....$3,000-$5,000! I totally understand inflation, but.....

Looks like it will be a long while before we can cruise Disney again... :(

I regularly check the military rates, and I have to say that I am quite disappointed.....

We paid $1492 for 4 of us in a veranda room in 2013. The military rate now for comparable cruise.....$3,000-$5,000! I totally understand inflation, but.....

Looks like it will be a long while before we can cruise Disney again... :(

The regular rates have also done this ridiculous escalation. No, this isn't inflation. It is "whatever the traffic will bear" pricing.