Oceana A deck aft deck

GP&LK

hi, on the deck plan for oceana, aft of A deck a has what appears to be a deck that's accessible via the lido deck. Is it also accessible from the cabins at the aft?

Any experience in these cabins?

Thanks

Yes, its accessible by a door at the end of the corridor. Those cbains directly next to it (A740/738/743/745) do not have any acces to it though.

It's not a huge space, just a few sun loungers and steps up to the Lido.

I've been in one of the cabins around there, they are ok. Anything in particular you'd like to know?

Yes, its accessible by a door at the end of the corridor. Those cbains directly next to it (A740/738/743/745) do not have any acces to it though.

It's not a huge space, just a few sun loungers and steps up to the Lido.

I've been in one of the cabins around there, they are ok. Anything in particular you'd like to know?

Thanks for your reply, that's useful. What we wanted to know was if we booked a738 or 743 would we be able to go out of our room then through that door to instant access outside, it would be like a balcony to see views and get fresh air. Are you saying you can't do that? Thanks for your reply :)

Just re read that, I may have misunderstood, do you mean there is no direct access straight from the room and that you have to go out to corridor then out to the deck...

^Yes (to the second reply) there is no direct access from those cabins to that deck, they are just like any other internal cabin.

You'd have to leave your cabin and use the public access door. Which given the proximity of both doors, you'd probably feel like having a baclony - just one that's shared with the rest of the ship!

^Yes (to the second reply) there is no direct access from those cabins to that deck, they are just like any other internal cabin.

You'd have to leave your cabin and use the public access door. Which given the proximity of both doors, you'd probably feel like having a baclony - just one that's shared with the rest of the ship!

Thanks for that, that sounds fab! We are used to inside but thought these cabins would be ideal to give us some fresh air without walking too far, and ideal to get some sun beds if we're up early :)

What's vibrations like this far aft?

You're welcome. :)

It's been a few years, but I don't remember the vibrations being a huge issue. I'm not saying its non-existant, but rather it's not enough to rattle your fillings.

I stayed a few cabins down, toward the intersection, but I'd imagine it's all roughly the same there.

You're welcome. :)

It's been a few years, but I don't remember the vibrations being a huge issue. I'm not saying its non-existant, but rather it's not enough to rattle your fillings.

I stayed a few cabins down, toward the intersection, but I'd imagine it's all roughly the same there.

If you can't remember it can't be that bad... I think we'll book the cruse, ideal cabin and itinerary :)

• 2 weeks later...
We always book those cabins on Oceana, love it as we pop out there for a cuppa before bed or early morning it's like having your own balcony

Thanks, that's exactally what we're hoping to do :)