Epic - Haven 2BD (H4) Recommendations?

bizer

We are looking to take our first cruise on NCL this winter on the Epic. We would like to book a 2 bedroom in the Haven. Are there any staterooms that are recommended? I know 16001 and 17001 are not available for our date. I want to make sure we don't pick one with issues (noise, location, etc.). Thanks

We stayed in 17010 twice. We heard noise from above maybe three times, but nothing major.

We liked that it was easy to find our cabin (basically the last one before the hallway starts to curve). We also liked that it was right across from the Haven gym.

We are looking to take our first cruise on NCL this winter on the Epic. We would like to book a 2 bedroom in the Haven. Are there any staterooms that are recommended? I know 16001 and 17001 are not available for our date. I want to make sure we don't pick one with issues (noise, location, etc.). Thanks

Deck: Deck 16

* All cabins on this deck are above the public area (Garden Cafe) on the deck below and may experience noise from that area.

roomred.png- Cabin: 16025

Complaints of door slamming from deck below. Happens late night, early morning.

Deck: Deck 17

* Most cabins on this deck should have minimal noise issues from public areas.

Above the cabins on deck 17 is a public sun deck so you may hear some noise from the deck chairs on deck 18 during the day.

I used this information that I found to help make our choice of which 2 bedroom Haven suite to choose. We decided to choose 17017 for our cabin based on our needs for our December 9th cruise.

Thanks for the replies.

The only cabin on deck 16 available is 16016 which looks to be at the entrance. Worried noise may be an issue with this cabin? Any drawbacks to 17003 besides the veranda? Not much to choose from on deck 17 either.

There is a very good video here https://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/deckplans/Norwegian-Epic just click on the cabin number. It shows a lot of the Haven, too. Watching it reminded me how much I liked the Epic's Haven areas; best of all ships, IMO.

I don't know about the 16016 and whether you'd hear noise being next to the Courtyard Grill. I have a strong preference to Deck 16 because I don't like potential overhead noise. I had 16023 and never hear noise. I liked the location very much.

You've got a tough decision. How do you feel about that solarium type balcony? I don't think I'd like it BUT the good news is that you would have a great view and you won't get windblown. Come to think of it, every time we were on our balcony it was very windy when we were moving.....maybe I would like the enclosed balcony. I think I'm too indecisive to be of much help. lol

You can wait list a different cabin but I would check often to see what opens up. People often cancel close to final payment time. Good Luck and hope you enjoy whatever you decide!

Thanks for the replies.

The only cabin on deck 16 available is 16016 which looks to be at the entrance. Worried noise may be an issue with this cabin? Any drawbacks to 17003 besides the veranda? Not much to choose from on deck 17 either.

I don't know about the 16016 and whether you'd hear noise being next to the Courtyard Grill. I have a strong preference to Deck 16 because I don't like potential overhead noise. I had 16023 and never hear noise. I liked the location very much.

I am happy to see this, I have this cabin booked in October with my DH, mom and a friend. We are all getting so excited.