PC- We have arrived!

SthrnCruiser

First time at this port. Wow it was so cool to cross over the bridge and see 2 ships in port - Disney Fantasy and Carnival Magic. We went to Grills for an early dinner and watched the sail off. We were our server's first table of the shift and she too is leaving out on Freedom tomorrow! Funny!

Its always exciting to cross the bridge and see the ships right there. Our last cruise we flew inot Miami and the weather was perfect and final approach was just to the right of Dodge Island. Seeing the ships lined up live was also exciting.

First time at this port. Wow it was so cool to cross over the bridge and see 2 ships in port - Disney Fantasy and Carnival Magic. We went to Grills for an early dinner and watched the sail off. We were our server's first table of the shift and she too is leaving out on Freedom tomorrow! Funny!

What did you think about Grills? I'll be sailing out of PC next year and it will be my first time at this port also. I'm starting some preliminary research on places to stay and eat.

Hope you're enjoying your cruise!

had lunch there today b4 dropping dd and friend at MAJESTY for a cruise.

They both had the classic grilled fish sandwich, very popular. I had a Cuban sandwich ... not a bad rendition; dw a chicken wrap. We had a lion fish for appetizer . . .

Majesty was about 50 yards away ....