Review of MSC Fantasia 24th to 31st October 15

kevg1889

I really enjoyed your review and brought back memories of our time on Fantasia (though by no means my favourite, cruiseline, ship or itinerary). We did Palermo instead of Messina, Tunis instead of Malta and Palma was a sea day!

I clearly need to return to the Sagrada Familia as it seems to have progressed hugely since my visit in 2010.

What is disappointing to see is that since our time in 2012 on Fantasia the shows are the exact same 3.5 years later!

I think the cabin stewards are mixed Millie May but possibly more male than female - we didnt see ours - or any of them for that matter too often but it was lovely to come back to your bed turned down etc

Thank you very much for an excellent review with great photos:) The MSC Fantasia is a lovely and stunning ship and we did the same cruise/itinerary as you this June. We were in the Yacht Club and this was our third cruise on the MSC Fantasia :)

Thanks for sharing Edited by Norwegian Cruiser 73

[quote name='kevg1889']We were in 13115 which was right outside the lift in the centre of the ship. It was the ideal spot as we were straight out to the lift, or just up one flight of stairs to the Aqua Park & the buffet restaurant.[/QUOTE]

Many thanks for your quick reply. From your earlier picture I can see that it's contemporary and very stylish - now I know what to expect from our cabin :-)
WT

• 3 weeks later...
Hi. Just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed your review.
I wonder if you could let me know if the cabin stewards were mainly men or was there mix? I ask because we are on the Christmas cruise and I wanted to give them a small gift on Christmas morning.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...