Help! Web check in nightmare!

FLBeachwalker

I have been trying to complete the web check in. I have input the info for 3 people. Instructions inform you that the address need only be supplied once. Great - except it will not allow me to complete the address field for even one person. After street address and zip code it does not allow any other info. I have lost all info for 3 people twice! UGH! I have never had this difficulty before for any cruise, including MSC! I would appreciate any and all help. Calling them is a long hold time!

Thank you in advance!

• 2 weeks later...

Update: Whatever glitch was happening on the web check-in is fixed and all went smoothly - yay!!

Hi Al & Cori - I see you are on the Divina in January! We are on the 12/19 sailing - too bad we weren't on the same one again, we enjoyed you guys so much! When I printed our cruise docs I received luggage tags and the bar code. When is your next Divina cruise (after January)?

Barbara & Andy

I got it all worked out too!

Hey there Barb and Andy. Would LOVE to sail with you again. Remember we wrote to you and asked you to sail on this one but you are too busy being not retired....LOL!

Will have to coordinate the next one to be able to see you guys. Let us know what your future MSC or other cruise line sailings will be. As you can see from our list of upcoming cruises, we are pretty cruised out the first quarter of the New Year.

Text us with info on the cruise when you get home. I hear the shows are different. Hope you both are well,hope the kids and dog are doing well, and parents. I know you had all that to worry about last year. Well I am enjoying my diamond hoops, thanks to you...LOL!!!

All our best....