Free UBP promo sticker?

taki183

But the sticker is irrelevant to you, as the receipt you get to sign has a charge, which the system zeroes out as it knows you have the UBP.

The advantage of the sticker is for NCL to stop people sharing the benefit.

If there is no UBP sticker, then the barstaff is happy to accept one card for multiple drinks.

However if the card has a UBP sticker I saw the staff asking the customer for one card for every drink, even if all the drinks were then 'charged' to one card.

The same is not true of UDP, where the sticker reminds the staff to zero the bill.

I cruised from Miami twice last year with UBP - Once I had the UBP sticker already on my card at check in, and the other time I had to find the proper table after boarding in order to get it added. So you just never know, since the same port can do it different ways.

The sticker was already on our cards at Miami check-in. If it isn't, just ask. We also had a kind of invoice showing we had the UBP sitting in our room with our Platinum benefits coupons. The bartenders always let us get two drinks on one card so my husband would just walk up and get both for us.

The sticker was already on our cards at Miami check-in. If it isn't, just ask. We also had a kind of invoice showing we had the UBP sitting in our room with our Platinum benefits coupons. The bartenders always let us get two drinks on one card so my husband would just walk up and get both for us.

Same here. UBP and UDP stickers already on our cards at check in. And the bartenders always allowed us 2 drinks on one card.

I always offered both cards, but 80% of the time they only rook one to put the 'charges' on.

However I did see in a number of occasions the barstaff ask to see the same number of cards as drinks, but it tended to be younger passengers. Possibly this is the group of passengers they have found will share their UBP.