That's It! I'm Done With Carnival!!

NewAddict

hahaha love it! the nerve of them! i called this morning because i received a new vifp offer after i just booked my cruise yesterday! took 5 mins to get the $60 price reduction and $50 obc. easy peasy! :D

hahaha love it! the nerve of them! i called this morning because i received a new vifp offer after i just booked my cruise yesterday! took 5 mins to get the $60 price reduction and $50 obc. easy peasy! :D

How dare them!

Bout to go check my VIFP offers (for the 4th time today) and see if they had the nerves to offer me something..

Always call the 800 number five different times and talk with a different rep each time. Then, go back and take the best 3 out of 5 answers.

I've used that approach to some degree a couple times.

Nothing against the first, or second rep that answered the phone, but sometimes, they know not what they say.....

The absolute worst was when John Heald saw a post I made to my personal facebook wall about putting in 30 hrs of overtime a week for two weeks to make sure I could take my wife on a honeymoon (we were poor at the time).

That Brit actually stalked me, found my room, and sent us champagne and strawberry's, how dare he!!!!

The absolute worst was when John Heald saw a post I made to my personal facebook wall about putting in 30 hrs of overtime a week for two weeks to make sure I could take my wife on a honeymoon (we were poor at the time).

That Brit actually stalked me, found my room, and sent us champagne and strawberry's, how dare he!!!!

See there, he should be fired for such foolishness!

But seriously, that's freakin awesome!!!! Really nice of him.

I had to cancel/change my cruise, so them punks at Carnival waived my $50 per person transfer fee!

Then, they had the nerves to give me $50 onboard credit, just because I called them and said I saw online they were offering onboard credit for booking that particular cruise :(

I call another time to see if I can move my room, and the lady just did it, without hesitation!

And I'm so freaking sick of them being all polite when I call and bother them, I swear! So done with them for today!

Ridiculous, and NOT FUNNY!:confused:

snl-saturday-night-live-l2JJswqygQROMnq5q

I had to cancel/change my cruise, so them punks at Carnival waived my $50 per person transfer fee!

Then, they had the nerves to give me $50 onboard credit, just because I called them and said I saw online they were offering onboard credit for booking that particular cruise :(

I call another time to see if I can move my room, and the lady just did it, without hesitation!

And I'm so freaking sick of them being all polite when I call and bother them, I swear! So done with them for today!

• 2 months later...

I hear you, next cruise after our September cruise, I'm not gonna pay in full, I'll make installments, that'll teach em!

Matter of fact, we're gonna continue to get the Cheer's package, and drink ALL 15 drinks!

...and.... I'm gonna smile so hard, and tip so generously, that they'll all be dazed and confused!

Don't mess with me Carnival, I'm a donkey on the edge!!!