Carnival Sunshine Review - April 24-29 2016

*Cassie*

Your grinning son is adorable! Such a ham!

There were so many things on Sunshine I never had a chance to do.

I always had soft scrambled eggs at the omelet station by Havana Bar. Never had any sides because those were all in Lido area. Very disjointed.

Cucina was very good (at lunch) with huge portions and Guy's are the best.

I always had soft scrambled eggs at the omelet station by Havana Bar. Never had any sides because those were all in Lido area. Very disjointed.

If you go to the omelet station on the Cucina side, they had quite a few sides at the end of the line.

Thanks for the review! Traveling with little ones IS hard. You are brave for starting them young! Mine are 8 and 7 now and we've done WDW and three different cruises. They'll be on their first Carnival ship next year. IMO cruising was easier than WDW (kids were 5 and almost 4 then). I agree with another poster about family vacation tradition. My kids look very forward to them!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Glad you decided to do the review, i really enjoyed it! Your kids are adorable!!

Thanks so much! :)

Your grinning son is adorable! Such a ham!

There were so many things on Sunshine I never had a chance to do.

Cucina was very good (at lunch) with huge portions and Guy's are the best.

Yes, he can definitely ham it up. :D Thanks!

Thanks for the review! Traveling with little ones IS hard. You are brave for starting them young! Mine are 8 and 7 now and we've done WDW and three different cruises. They'll be on their first Carnival ship next year. IMO cruising was easier than WDW (kids were 5 and almost 4 then). I agree with another poster about family vacation tradition. My kids look very forward to them!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh boy. Well, I figure even if they act up at WDW, they more than likely won't be the only ones since it's so family oriented so hopefully we won't get any looks. Guess we'll see how it goes! Thanks for sharing and enjoy your cruise!

Thanks much for such a detailed review!

We plan to cruise in March with our then 6 year old and 15 month old. My wife has been leery of trying Carnival but this sold her. Ty again!

Thanks much for such a detailed review!

We plan to cruise in March with our then 6 year old and 15 month old. My wife has been leery of trying Carnival but this sold her. Ty again!

Glad I could help. Enjoy your cruise!

Really enjoyed reading the review!!

Thank you:D

Thanks for reading! :)

• 2 weeks later...
Thank you for sharing your cruise with us! We will be on the Sunshine in November with half of our kids and grand kids. So looking forward to it!

Your kids are so cute! Thanks again! :)

Thank you and hope you have a great time on yours!

• 1 month later...
Sophia was now begging to go back to the arcade. We talked her into playing at the playground a bit instead. Unfortunately, it was closed for Camp Carnival use. She could have stayed to play, but we would have had to go inside and check her in. We weren’t wanting to leave her, though. So we decided on some more mini golf. We even managed to catch the sunset out there!

Day%206%20-%2052_zpshonbi04n.jpg

Day%206%20-%2055_zpsodmfvi53.jpg

The taste bar wasn’t open tonight, so we just went back to our room. Our towel animal was there waiting for us.

Day%206%20-%2056_zpsybibhsci.jpg

Coming up… Nassau!

I'm enjoying your review and thinking of our first cruise with our girls (ages 4 and 12). Lots of work but the memories were worth it. They are now 20 and 28 and we cruise alone. :( ENJOY!!

Thanks so much for this review. We are traveling as a family in Oct. including the grand kids about your childerns age. This really helped me to know what to think about and expect.

I like the idea of going to Atlantis. I have never been I need to see if we can fit that into our small limited budget as we are paying for this cruise for all of us.

Wonderful review. You have a lovely family. Your trip report brought back many memories to me of traveling with our kids when they were little! Keep cruising and keep making memories for your wonderful family! =)

• 1 month later...