Are you going on the Disney Fantasy May 21 2016? ARe you in a Fish Extender Group?

cancunjunkyA.

This is a Last Minute/Last Chance Fish Extender group ...first group has been closed for a while

THIS IS A MUST do if you have ever been on a Disney Cruise......if you are a first time cruiser you dont want to miss out on the fun..(it is like a secret santa)

if interested please sign up and give me

*your room number

*names and ages

hope to get a group together.....i will check back on the boards several times a day

hope to hear from you soon and cant wait to get to the cruise date---happy sailing everyone

This is a Last Minute/Last Chance Fish Extender group ...first group has been closed for a while

THIS IS A MUST do if you have ever been on a Disney Cruise......if you are a first time cruiser you dont want to miss out on the fun..(it is like a secret santa)

if interested please sign up and give me

*your room number

*names and ages

hope to get a group together.....i will check back on the boards several times a day

hope to hear from you soon and cant wait to get to the cruise date---happy sailing everyone

This would something that's handled on your Roll Call. Check the Disney Fantasy Roll Call forum to see if your cruise has one.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=687

You may find not a lot of action here. There may be Fish Extender groups on other sites, but you'd have to find them yourself.