Same cruise.....

ccdaniel2707

Has anyone else taken the same exact cruise back to back?? We did the Eastern Caribbean (St Martin, St Kitts, San Juan, Grand Turk) on Halloween and we are doing it again 4/16/16. This was the only 8 day with the pack and play offer that was within our time frame! I'm not complaining though![emoji12][emoji267][emoji274][emoji160]

I did it on the Valor out of San Juan two years ago (St Kitts, St Martin, St Thomas, St Lucia and Barbados). After 14 days with all the staff they were friends. I absolutely loved it!! By far my favorite cruise ever and who wouldn't want to go to those ports twice. They were amazing. I did different things each week both of which was perfect!! ,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are doing the same islands as you two years in a row on the same ship. Conquest April 2015 and Conquest March 2016 St Maarten, St Kitts, San Juan, Gran Turk. Had a great time last year and expect to have a great time this year.

I did two fives B2B on Elation out of Port Canaveral. I wanted a cruise longer than 5 days, so I just booked two. I also did two 7 day Splendor B2B when they cancelled Mexico and we went to Canada. They were a real bargain. EM

Edited by Essiesmom

Has anyone else taken the same exact cruise back to back?? We did the Eastern Caribbean (St Martin, St Kitts, San Juan, Grand Turk) on Halloween and we are doing it again 4/16/16. This was the only 8 day with the pack and play offer that was within our time frame! I'm not complaining though![emoji12][emoji267][emoji274][emoji160]

Not on Carnival, and not in the Caribbean but yes, we have done the exact same cruise in the Med. Athens to Istanbul to Athens. The ports, except for one were teh same and it was well worth doing it.

When you say Back to Back, that usually means you are on a cruise on the same ship for both cruises without getting off and going home. Is that what you mean, or do you mean you are going on the same itinerary separated by several weeks/months?

When you say Back to Back, that usually means you are on a cruise on the same ship for both cruises without getting off and going home. Is that what you mean, or do you mean you are going on the same itinerary separated by several weeks/months?

The same itinerary separated by a few months without one in between! [emoji12]