No adult swimming pool on Sunshine?

smokester

I have sailed the Fantasy, Conquest, Glory & Liberty. Wanting to book the Sunshine but from what I can tell, there is no adult swimming pool at the back of Lido. I know it has a the serenity deck like the Liberty but Liberty also had the adult pool. Am I just missing it ? :confused:

I have sailed the Fantasy, Conquest, Glory & Liberty. Wanting to book the Sunshine but from what I can tell, there is no adult swimming pool at the back of Lido. I know it has a the serenity deck like the Liberty but Liberty also had the adult pool. Am I just missing it ? :confused:

The adult swimming pool at Serenity on Sunshine is beautiful with a waterfall. It is especially beautiful lit up at night.

http://images.slideshows.cruisecritic.com/sunshine-serenity.jpg

Mute sound first:

I thought I saw an adult swimming pool with a waterfall in the pictures??

You did, someone misspoke. There is a 3 level waterfall (with a pool, albeit small) Serenity area that is adults only.

Edited by jimbo5544

You might want to re read the OPs second line of her inquiry.

I read and understood, was just qualifying for other posters. Did I say you misspoke? On a more serious note, was it adults only when she was the Destiny, I cannot recall.

I read and understood, was just qualifying for other posters. Did I say you misspoke? On a more serious note, was it adults only when she was the Destiny, I cannot recall.

Actually don't remember. Almost said because I didn't have kids but I did; we just left them home.

But I do remember some little girl sitting on the barstool in the pool. And a floating too foo in the corner.

You did, someone misspoke. There is a 3 level waterfall (with a pool, albeit small) Serenity area that is adults only.

I love the shallow area with water around that adult's only pool at Serenity. Sitting in there is a great way to stay cool while soaking up rays and enjoying a cold beverage. :-)

Actually don't remember. Almost said because I didn't have kids but I did; we just left them home.

But I do remember some little girl sitting on the barstool in the pool. And a floating too foo in the corner.

I recall when some poor bar man manned the area and served those in the pool, which went away (probably a law suit involved......).

I love the shallow area with water around that adult's only pool at Serenity. Sitting in there is a great way to stay cool while soaking up rays and enjoying a cold beverage. :-)

I will be doing just that in two weeks.

Loved the video. I just wonder if it's quiet there during the day with all the lido activity going on. We really enjoy the quietness at the back of the ship

I could hear a little noise spillover from the main Lido area. It wasn't enough to bother me, but for someone seeking silence it might not be their best choice.

Love swim up bars. I wish more ships had them.

Winddawn...........thanks for posting that video.

Agree about the swim up bars. I cruised with one on the Star Princess back in 1996, not the Star Princess that is being operated now.