Cosol Tours St Lucia

brynmelyndavid

Like many people I booked a tour with Cosol Tours on St Lucia as it seems to be the one that everybody raves about. I've just been going through my itinerary and confirmation however and I've discovered that their website has disappeared and is marked as 'suspended'.

Does anyone know if they are still operating or has something happened?

This is very strange, we've used them in the past and highly recommend them. I just went to their Facebook page which looked ok, but when I clicked on 'book now' it went to the same suspended webpage. Did you pay any deposit yet? Maybe you can try calling them?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

This is very strange, we've used them in the past and highly recommend them. I just went to their Facebook page which looked ok, but when I clicked on 'book now' it went to the same suspended webpage. Did you pay any deposit yet? Maybe you can try calling them?

I've paid no deposit as their terms are payment at the end of the tour. They have Tripadvisor reviews from as recently as 2 days ago but it's not looking good.....

Yes, website and 'book now' from Facebook page are all working fine now. Fingers crossed all is well and you have a great excursion with them. I'm sure you will. They are so good, we've even thought of doing the tour again, even though we did it six years ago.

We have been with Cosul twice and had great tours both times. The first was straight after a hurricane had desimated the island but they still did there best to show us round. The second time we had the full advertised tour, cannot recommend more highly. Hopefully they are stil in business.