Tips please.

Dollywobble

Please I would like any tips on the Indian and Arabian Sea cruise from Abu Dhabi, on the constellation on the 6 December, never been to this part of the world before .

Don't miss seeing the amazing Mosque in Abu Dhabi. Also, if stopping in Dubai, take the 6 Emirates Tour.

Be sure to have the correct visa for India; it cannot be obtained simply on the internet, since you are not entering the country through an international airport. It may take quite some time to obtain the visa, so if you have not started the process yet, do so now.

Do a bit of reading about each of the ports you are visiting in India, and perhaps also about India in general so that you know what to expect. It is a fascinating country, but if you go completely unprepared, you may be overwhelmed. If you have absolutely no experience of Asia, it might be best to stick to Celebrity tours, or at least try to join a group of people on your roll call.

Make sure you take an exact note of where the Constellation is berthed in each port, especially Mumbai, since we found that taxi drivers did not know which harbour to take us to! Take a photo of the gate when leaving!

Enjoy your cruise..... the better prepared you go, the more you will benefit!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Please I would like any tips on the Indian and Arabian Sea cruise from Abu Dhabi, on the constellation on the 6 December, never been to this part of the world before .

Best tip of all is join the roll call for this sailing, read it through and take note especially of Indian visa requirements, an EVisa is not acceptable for cruising despite what others may tell you!

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Forums mobile app