Website - Share Itinerary Button

nfrover

I tried it with IE-10 and the only link I see is to my local printer. I would think the proper function of this would be to open your default e-mail, like Outlook, and automatically load your itinerary into the message. Yes, copy & paste does work, but not as easy. Otherwise, you could print it, then scan it to a PDF, then e-mail that to a friend.

I'll admit when I first saw this feature I thought it would allow me to email my schedule, much like plane reservations, and was disappointed when I could not. However, I have Foxfire, and it did print, but excruciatingly slow. Listed all arrival and departure times, our bookings and excursions, and even DH's birthday. Maybe give it another go, wash a load of clothes, and come back to see?

Good luck!

Liz

The "Share Itinerary" button does not seem to be hypertext. Doesn't work in Firefox or Chrome. I didn't try Infernal Explorer. Any thoughts?

Are you talking about the "Email this Itinerary" button? I have Windows 10 and use Chrome and it works just fine. I just emailed an itinerary to myself. I received an email from HAL with a link that opened the page from their site.

Are you talking about the "Email this Itinerary" button? I have Windows 10 and use Chrome and it works just fine. I just emailed an itinerary to myself. I received an email from HAL with a link that opened the page from their site.

... "Email this Itinerary" button also worked fine on my Firefox - be sure you have all Firefox updates installed and try it again ...

Edited by avian777