Allure 3/19/17 Headliner act & CD

pudy68

I contacted RCI at web_reservations@rccl.com to ask about whom would be the headliner act and the cruise director. I finally got a response back and here's what they said:

"We are happy to advise you that the headliner for the March 19, 2017 sailing of the Allure of the Seas is Britain’s Finest (band). Regrettably, we do not have information on who the Cruise Director will be for this sailing. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause."

I'm off to check out Britain's Finest to see if we want to attend it or not.

they are a Beatles Tribute band...saw them a couple years ago on allure or oasis, cant remember, it was a good show...it progress's through the entire time span of the beatles from forming to the 70's....costume changes and everything..fun show.

we are on this sailing with you too.

The cruise director on Oasis is currently Patricio Honores - he goes on break March 12, and then the cruise director will be Jimmy Rhodes from March 12 until mid-July. This information comes from directly from the ships/CDs.Here is the current CD thread:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2245980&page=115

This thread is the Allure, not the Oasis.

This thread is the Allure, not the Oasis.

LOL...I need more coffee. What was I thinking???

The info for Allure (according to the same source) is that Tim Connor is the CD from October 23 until March 12, then Bobby Brown March 12 until sometime in April

The info for Allure (according to the same source) is that Tim Connor is the CD from October 23 until March 12, then Bobby Brown March 12 until sometime in April

Yes, I had been following your thread and saw that info posted. Bobby Brown has a nice rep, so that made me happy. But when I had sent the email to RCI asking them about the CD, I was hoping to confirm what you had posted for Bobby, and then I was going to let you know for sure. Unfortunately, they couldn't do it, for whatever reason.

Yes, I had been following your thread and saw that info posted. Bobby Brown has a nice rep, so that made me happy. But when I had sent the email to RCI asking them about the CD, I was hoping to confirm what you had posted for Bobby, and then I was going to let you know for sure. Unfortunately, they couldn't do it, for whatever reason.

Bobby was only OK, in our experience.

If you're expecting one with tons of energy and excitement, you'll be disappointed.

However, he is a nice guy and tries to be out and around the ship.