Late night snacks

sports addict

Does anyone know the hours of the lido market place on the Breeze ? On our last cruise on the Pride they closed at 11pm. Is it the same on the Breeze ? Also, is there a menu anywhere of the Breeze lido dinner buffet for the 8 day cruise ?

Thanks for any input.

There is 24 hours pizza or room service. Or like posted above grab something that you can hold over until the wee hours.

On most ships the Lido buffet closes down around 9:30. The Deli at 11:00. There are usually late night snacks around 11:30 you really have to look for them but mostly I have found them in the aft section.

I posted this general information because on my last cruise I have a conversation with someone that was complaining they read either here or social media that the Lido was always open. Well the Lido is always open but there isn't always food there.

On non-2.0 ships, there are burgers, hot dogs, fries, and chicken tenders on the lido buffet, until about 1:00 AM. As well as the 24-hour pizzeria.

On 2.0 ships, it's just the pizzeria. No fried or grilled snacks. This is due to a branding restriction of Guy's Burgers.

Edited by LandlockedCruiser01

"Springs" is right. Besides the pizza, at about 11:30 there is a buffet line, on the aft Lido Deck, that serves hamburgers, hot dogs, and all the "fixins", as well as some dessert items. Usually pretty good. ;)

"SKY"