AMAdante or like ship

doktor

Can anyone tell me what A+ 225 sq ft cabin consists of? IE. Does it have a sofa and chairs, shower and tub or any other info you might know?

Thanks

Go to the AMA waterways website and click on your vessel-staterooms. A diagrama a generic picture of the cabin will appear

Carole

Prior to posting this I have done extensive to see what amenities this stateroom has. The web site and all the sites I have been has no layout and a very generic photo that makes the room look very small.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Go to the AMA waterways website and click on your vessel-staterooms. A diagram a generic picture of the cabin will appear

Carole

I was about to post the same thing.

Before I did that, I went to the website.

It does not show anything different between the A+ and the A, other than A+ is bigger. If I can figure out the colors on their layout, it looks like the A+ is the same size as a suite, but I can not tell for sure. The colors are not clear enough.

We stayed in that category for a night or two in 2013, when we had to swap ships due to high water issues. The deck plan doesn't show it, but that room is actually L shaped - there's sort of a square cut out of the corner closest to the hall. I think it's only on a couple of ships, so it's a slightly smaller room than the suite that we had moved from. I can't remember the specific furniture, but I'm pretty sure it did not have the sofa that was in the suite. I think the bathroom was smaller than the suite bathroom as well.

The deck plans on the AMA website show the locations of the different cabin categories, and a chart near the bottom lists the size of each category -- but the diagrams of the room layouts at the very bottom are not complete for all of AMA's ships. For the class OP is asking about, the A+ cabin [there is only one, 302] is a different size than any other, but has no diagram. The deck plan makes the A+ seem exactly the same size/shape as the Suites, but it would be hard to discern a 30 sq difference at that scale. Needzavacation's description of the cabin as L-shaped may be right, if it means there is a small corner portion missing for some part of the adjacent public area [which is probably the Cruise Director's desk]. There has to be a reason they didn't just call it the fourth Suite and charge accordingly :)

Edited by Host Jazzbeau

I would agree with you. There has to be a difference. The L shape make sense. I was curious about sofa and bathroom arrangement. I guess I will have to can AMA and get info. If I get info, I will post.

Called AMA and got info I wanted. although, not indicated on web site is also used as a handicap room. Wider door ways, and larger shower,no tub, with rails. Has a sofa and a desk chair. I would also think it will have more generous space between furniture.