2019 cruise?

Strawberry field

If they continue as with this year then Oct 18 to March 19 will come out April 17. Then April 19 to Oct 19 in Nov 17. If the pattern holds there will be two release dates per year

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Thanks for the replies, so we have a bit left to wait then. We are cruising this April on the Aurora so we have that to look forward to before thinking about the anniversary cruise or party. The cost would be around the same either way so in my book a party only lasts for a few hours while a cruise lasts a couple of weeks :)

Thanks again

Thanks for the replies, so we have a bit left to wait then. We are cruising this April on the Aurora so we have that to look forward to before thinking about the anniversary cruise or party. The cost would be around the same either way so in my book a party only lasts for a few hours while a cruise lasts a couple of weeks :)

Thanks again

Like your thinking.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We thought along similar lines. its hubbys 60th in April this year so instead of a party we are going on a cruise and taking our daughter and grandson with us(thankfully only have 1 child and 1 grandchild or the cost would have been even worse than it is!). I think hubby is now thinking that a few hours with family might have been better than 14 days! I am so glad I insisted on 2 cabins as I think 14 nights with my daughters snoring would test any family:eek: its going to be our daughters first cruise so lets hope she doesn't get the cruising bug:D