Current acts on the Caribbean cruise ships?

Southendweather

Hi Keith

Can't remember all the acts but Xmas & New year on azura , Tina Turner & Annie Lenox tributes, both good imo. Kurtis Ray white , singer, was ok Gareth Oliver (ventriloquist) exact repeat of his act last year! Good first time round. The deputy entertainment manager (cant remember his name) did a really funny Elvis act, not what you might expect but very entertaining! Others I can't recall which probably speaks for itself !

Think manual Martinez is doing the rounds seen him a few times and very funny. Also worth seeing is the Bruno Mars tribute .

Each to his own so only my opinion. Hope you enjoy your cruise and the entertainment 😀

Azura 633 we had as mentioned above, also Jimmy James and Mark Walker were both excellent, some other singers but not tribute act, two Welsh brothers originally The Johnson's from Britain's got Talent. Lulu/ Dusty Springfield Tribute act. There were other tribute acts but we don't usually bother with them. The Headliners put on some varied shows the only problem was they couldn't sing.

I think the most popular entertainment was in Brodie's each evening.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Azura 633 we had as mentioned above, also Jimmy James and Mark Walker were both excellent, some other singers but not tribute act, two Welsh brothers originally The Johnson's from Britain's got Talent. Lulu/ Dusty Springfield Tribute act. There were other tribute acts but we don't usually bother with them. The Headliners put on some varied shows the only problem was they couldn't sing.

I think the most popular entertainment was in Brodie's each evening.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

What was the entertainment in Brodies?

What was the entertainment in Brodies?

I didn't visit often but it appears to have been Karaoke on Formal nights and quizzes other nights in a pub atmosphere. I'm only guessing at Brodie's as this is the venue that seemed to be discussed a great deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Found the entertainment on Azura over Christmas and new year absolutely dire. Cheap tribute acts, cheap ex reality failures and the same house bands and musicians, doing the exact same sets/songs as they have been doing for the past three years at least.

Guess it depends what you like....our bar bill proved we didn't like any of it! So no more p&o for us after 15+ cruises....

Hope you find it better!

Found the entertainment on Azura over Christmas and new year absolutely dire. Cheap tribute acts, cheap ex reality failures and the same house bands and musicians, doing the exact same sets/songs as they have been doing for the past three years at least.

Guess it depends what you like....our bar bill proved we didn't like any of it! So no more p&o for us after 15+ cruises....

Hope you find it better!

We were on Azura in November and agree with you, he were on Oceana in December and again the entertainment was dire. We have Ventura booked in March but have no plans to cruise with P&O after that. We have also found that the speakers have become of a lot lower standard recently, on Azura we only went to the first talk because it was so bad that we left half way through. On Oceana the speaker was a George Cross holder who had been a policeman, his first 2 talks were really good but the other 3 were basically slide shows of Victoria Cross and George Cross recipients but there were so many that the information that he gave about each one was very sketchy to say the least, he would have been better to have more thoroughly research a few and told their stories in more detail.

Hope you find it better!

We agree totally with you. Having been on board for the 28 nights we were disappointed by the poor quality entertainment. It's very different to Xmas / new year cruises of a few years ago.