Dining time not "sticking" on Carnival website

lovestocruise19

Early dining for my cruise is wait listed. I'd like to be on the wait list for early because we prefer early. However, on my booking on Carnival's website, every time I go in to check my cruise details, it keeps on being changed to late even though I keep editing it and changing it back to early. Is this just a website glitch? Anyone else having this issue? Should I call Carnival directly to see if I can get them to get early dining to "stick?"

That's because you are assigned to late with early being waitlisted. Call your PVP to make sure you are in fact waitlisted for early. Until the waitlist clears, you are assigned another dining time which in this case is late.

Had this same exact thing quite a few times. My PVP got it handled for me though, I never had to check any boxes as I book over the phone with him. It showed dining time as late and early waitlisted.

I have the same issue with my Pride cruise. PVP explained, as did firemanbobswife, it won't stay changed online. She put in a request but until the maître D begins table assignments, the week before the cruise he can not clear the waitlist. You might try emailing. Just be aware most maître D's don't email you back.

Just recently off the Glory. Originally had picked Early Dining.

Abut 2 months out, decided to change to "Your Time".

Every time I changed it to "your time" online, it would not take.

Called Carnival and had them change it over the phone. Success, or so we thought. Even got a E-Mail from Carnival confirming "Your Time" about 3 days before the cruise.

Got onboard and S&S card says "Early". Went to the "Your Time" dining and asked for a table. Got some grief from the hostess, but she set it up for the rest of the cruise.