Regal hydrotherapy pool

cruisinfever

Yes, and it is rather expensive but extremely nice. In addition to the pool are three saunas, three or four special showers, and eight unheated tile loungers. The entire area is called the Enclave and is part of the Spa organization. I think we paid $140@ for two seven day passes. Single day passes are also available I think. The pool alone is worth the price of admission. Very powerful water jets and the water temperature is kept very warm.

:o I have to disagree with the above reply.

The Enclave is a smelly place and has no windows to enjoy the spa feeling.

I would love to use the Enclave on the Regal but I am so sensitive to smells that I cannot justify spending the money. I have been on Norwegian Breakaway and Celebrity Summit and both spa areas were wonderful!

BUT you make the decision....on the first day you are welcome to look into the spa area. Please do....my experience might not be the same for you!

Yes, and it is rather expensive but extremely nice. In addition to the pool are three saunas, three or four special showers, and eight unheated tile loungers. The entire area is called the Enclave and is part of the Spa organization. I think we paid $140@ for two seven day passes. Single day passes are also available I think. The pool alone is worth the price of admission. Very powerful water jets and the water temperature is kept very warm.

Are the showers aromatherapy type? Or, can you describe the difference between a regular shower and these?

Are the showers aromatherapy type? Or, can you describe the difference between a regular shower and these?

Sorry, but I really can't explain them (I really don't remember). They are not standard "use before using the pool" types. Just used them very briefly as did others that were in the area when we were. During embarkation day I recommend that you visit the Spa and ask for a tour, then you can decide if you would like the experience.

BTW - - No smells that we noticed and my wife is very smell sensitive. It is very dark as the name Enclave implies, no views. We have also used the Persian Gardens many times in the S-class Celebrity ships. The sea views in the PGs are very nice, but the therapy pool in the Enclave is by far the best. Very close to the T-pools in the old C-class Celebrity ships.

Do you have to pay extra to use the hydrotherapy pool in the spa?
The hydrotherapy pool is part of the Enclave. You must purchase access to the Enclave for the entire cruise and the cost will be around $20/day. We paid $229/person on a 12 day Med cruise on the Regal in 2014. The hydrotherapy pool is heavenly after a full day excursion [emoji4]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We are thinking of getting the pass on Royal Princess but are kind of sad no ocean views.

On our last cruise on Carnival Magic the thermal suite was stunning with the hydrotherapy pool under a gorgeous sunroof.

For those asking about the showers I'm pretty sure they are like other spas I've been too. Rainforest style with jets on the side that spray you with essential oils and moisturizers.

More information re The Enclave from Princess site:

LUXURIATE IN OUR LARGEST-EVER THERMAL SUITE

Open the door to The Enclave, home to Princess’ largest-ever thermal suite and a dramatic hydro-therapy pool with a cascading rain shower and therapeutic air jets. Relax on heated stone beds or soothing water beds. Features include: The Hammam – a Turkish-style steam bath, and from Roman times, the Caldarium –a light steam chamber infused with herbal aromas and the Laconium – a heated, dry chamber to help with purification and detoxification of the body.

The description provided by bamelin is correct with one exception. There are eight tile loungers, but they are not heated. We expected that they would be but they are cool. Kind of a good thing because everything else in the Enclave is hot.

Yes, they are the aromatherapy type. I found them quite nice - the spray type was adjustable too.

Another thumbs up for these type of showers. Basically your body get sprayed with essential oils and moisturizers from the sides while water pours down from the rainforest shower head.

You come out refreshed, smelling amazing and skin SO SOFT. The whole Thermal Suite package is so worth it. The combination of hydrotherapy pools, saunas and showrers work together to detoxify your body. You come out relaxed and rejuvenated. My wife like the experience do much we book cruise long passes. It's cheaper than massages and we feel offers major health benefits.

Plus the hydrotherapy pool is indoors which matters on cold cruises.