FTTF - Miami Arrival Time?

Nessa1490

My BF and I will be on Glory May 6, 2017. out of Miami. I was able to snag a Faster to the Fun pass after they were sold out for so long!! What time should we arrive at the port?

We are going April 2nd and was wondering the same thing. I think we are gonna pull up at 10am and go from there.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I am leaving on Vista out of Miami on Saturday. We received an email saying that the terminal would not be open until 11.

However, we sailed on Splendor on Oct. 30 out of Miami and one could get a check-in time of 10:30. I guess it may vary?

That is correct. Vista is 11AM. Glory (and other ships?) start at 10:30AM.

I am leaving on Vista out of Miami on Saturday. We received an email saying that the terminal would not be open until 11.

However, we sailed on Splendor on Oct. 30 out of Miami and one could get a check-in time of 10:30. I guess it may vary?

We received the same email for our January Vista cruise. We arrived around 10:50 and barley got seats in the Platinum/Diamond area. I'm not sure if the 11:00am time was enforced at all. Good Luck.

I think we got there for Glory before 11 if I recall. And the waiting area was packed already. VERY easy check in and FTTF was called probably within 30 minutes of us finishing check in. We walk on, settled into the cabin, and off to the fun. We just carried our luggage right on, so no dealing with checking back in the hallways either. So much easier if you have FTTF and the cabin is ready. Just roll right on, get moved in right away and no worries.

I think we got there for Glory before 11 if I recall. And the waiting area was packed already. VERY easy check in and FTTF was called probably within 30 minutes of us finishing check in. We walk on, settled into the cabin, and off to the fun. We just carried our luggage right on, so no dealing with checking back in the hallways either. So much easier if you have FTTF and the cabin is ready. Just roll right on, get moved in right away and no worries.

That is about right. The earliest time available was 10:30am and we arrived around like 10:50am. They were letting the 10:30am people in and she told me that the next group could also start entering.