Help re booking

mediator

I have 2 rooms booked on Oasis of Seas Central Park, connecting cabins for May with grandchildren. I made final payment on one as it was due on Monday, and the second one isn't due until March 7 as I have an old next cruise which changes the final payment date.

Today I noticed the boardwalk balcony will be a price reduction of $73.00 for the one cabin. There is a connecting available for the other one, which is perfect.

?? Since I made payment on the one cabin, can I move from Central Park to the boardwalk without any issues. I know the price will be what I paid in full which is more $$, and that's ok and take advantage of the price reduction on the other.

Thanks, Cindy

Yes confirm the answer and want to add that I think you may actually enjoy the boardwalk view better, especially the grandchildren (not sure of their ages). Also check to see if the 'eat, drink and play' perk is still available for your dates. Free soda package (2) seems like a better value than the one bottle of wine.

Le us know what cabins you get.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thank you for your help. I talked to my husband who is out of town and he does not want boardwalk...he likes the park. Kids are 8 and 13 they won't care. My husband is concerned about the noise. Also the connecting cabins were on deck 14 with obstructions. I did talk to RCL and explained that I had minors and the wine and restaurant for eat drink and play would not work. She said to ask on board and perhaps they can give me the boardwalk package.

I have not read much on the boards about anyone's experience in doing that. I guess time will tell.