A look at new ship

ltsally

Interesting, I have been waiting to see actual photos of the veranda suite. Individual taste is very personal and I am hoping the pictures are not doing the design justice. The bathroom looks great but the actual suite furnishings and decor looks very underwhelming and not cohesive to me. Clearly the suite is narrower. The colour choices odd...get rid of that nasty brown thing on the bed!! I have to question the two tone chairs (looks cheap). Hopefully this all looks A LOT better in person. Perhaps anyone currently on Encore could provide some thoughts and visuals.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I am Encore now since 20 Dec. 2016 through 2 Feb., 2017.

Yes, the standay Encore cabin is narrower. I find the decor fine.

My opinion is that the cabin is a slight winner overall vs the ODY ships: the larger TV and its cabinet for more storage and longer couch are just enough compensation for its closet which is shallower and a less cleverly designed for hanging clothes. It's readily noticeable. The bathrooms are comparable with the ODY ships probably deeper but with more lighting setting choices on Encore.

However, due to the closet alone, and in consideration of all cabin layout factors, I would readily choose the ODY ships for a voyage longer than a week or 2.

Happy and healthy sailing!

This works.

There are 5 outlet locations with standard European 220 and US 110 pairings located about 70 cm above the floor/below the table opposite the couch, just above the bureau opposite the bed, on each side of the bed, and at the narrow makeup table near the entry.

Happy and healthy sailing!