Dawn Thermal Suite after drydock.

twodjs

I do not know what the Pearl had to offer, but was disappointed in the Dawn Spa/Thermal Suite. One of the reasons I do not want to travel on her again. 1 Jacuzzi that is difficult to enter and exit. It does have the small lap pool for use. only about 8 heated loungers and then just 2 rows of upright chairs behind those. Extremely small. One Sauna and Steam room in each indiviudual locker room. No Co-ed facilities. I actually liked it better before the re-do. If there are more than 10 people in it, really no place for people to go. Nice ship with lots to do, but would not spend the money on the Spa pass again for the Dawn.

I've been on the Jewel a couple of times. By comparison, the Jewel's Thermal Suite on the men's side offers a large sauna with big picture windows out to the sea, a good sized steam room, a cold plunge, a jacuzzi, a relaxation area with great views out the front of the ship, chilled drinking water, a flat screen TV, a couple of rain showers, several regular showers and a well-stocked locker room. I'm guessing the women's side is the same. The co-ed facility is in the middle. By your description, it sounds like Dawn is offering so much less. Disappointing.