Norwegian Dawn questions

o2bndair

I am cruising Jan 24 from New Orleans.

- can I text other passengers while on board?

- I have the unlimited drinks package. Does that include bottled water?

Thanks-

Sent from my SCH-R970X using Tapatalk

The Dawn does not have the I Concierge option, so you will not be able to text other passengers onboard unless you use your phone providers service, which will be costly.

Bottled water IS NOT included as part of the UBP.

All that said, have a great cruise :)

We are going on the Norwegian Dawn December 6, 2015 on a 7 day cruise from NOLA. I was wondering when formal night would be because past cruises (Carnival and Princess) all had formal night on sea days but we only have 2 sea days (the first night and last night). I am wondering if its going to be on the first day... which I kinda hope not. Any help?

We are going on the Norwegian Dawn December 6, 2015 on a 7 day cruise from NOLA. I was wondering when formal night would be because past cruises (Carnival and Princess) all had formal night on sea days but we only have 2 sea days (the first night and last night). I am wondering if its going to be on the first day... which I kinda hope not. Any help?

From what I have read, there is really not a "Formal" night. There is a Norwegians Night Out where you can dress up or not and there will be photographers. That seems to have been on Monday night on the Western Caribbean routes from what I have noticed. I have also seen that photographers are there each night as well, but the Night Out is when the captain is available to be in the photo with you.

On another note, from those of you that are sailing on the Dawn starting Nov 15 (when it starts weekly out of NOLA), I would love it if someone would post the Freestyle Dailies so I can have an idea of what is going on and what the shows will be before I sale on Dec 20th. And save some great food and drinks for me, LOL!!

From what I have read, there is really not a "Formal" night. There is a Norwegians Night Out where you can dress up or not and there will be photographers. That seems to have been on Monday night on the Western Caribbean routes from what I have noticed. I have also seen that photographers are there each night as well, but the Night Out is when the captain is available to be in the photo with you.

On another note, from those of you that are sailing on the Dawn starting Nov 15 (when it starts weekly out of NOLA), I would love it if someone would post the Freestyle Dailies so I can have an idea of what is going on and what the shows will be before I sale on Dec 20th. And save some great food and drinks for me, LOL!!

Im on the 11/15 sailing. I will try to remember to post lots of pics of the drink prices and freestyle dailies. If you don't see a post from me by the first of December feel free to message me. :)

So no formal night on the Dawn and no dress code? What about dining at Cagney's? Is there a dress code for that restaurant?

Resort casual is the suggested dress code for dinner. This includes shorts and applies to all restaurants except for Le Bistro and Venetian, the main dining room. Men have to wear long pants in these two restaurants. NCL is very relaxed.

We're doing the same basic cruise on December 6th.

I have the Dailies for February 2015 that someone posted. December's should be about the same for activities.

They're posted on my cruise home webpage a little down from the top: Home.

Check the links across the top of the webpage for more information about the cruise.

We're doing the same basic cruise on December 6th.

I have the Dailies for February 2015 that someone posted. December's should be about the same for activities.

They're posted on my cruise home webpage a little down from the top: Home.

Check the links across the top of the webpage for more information about the cruise.

Wow!! What a wonderful website you've created! I've saved the dailies to my computer to browse them later, and I will definitely check the other information on your site. Thanks so much!!!

Thanks.

Just take heed of my red-worded warning at the top of the webpages. My information is cut-and-pasted from "somewhere" on the internet so it's only as accurate as that online source. I use it for research and then get a specific clarification (cruise critic or email to source) for what we end up doing.

Have a great cruise!

Thanks.

Just take heed of my red-worded warning at the top of the webpages. My information is cut-and-pasted from "somewhere" on the internet so it's only as accurate as that online source. I use it for research and then get a specific clarification (cruise critic or email to source) for what we end up doing.

Have a great cruise!

Thanks for all the info!! I was on the Dawn in January and will be again on November. We cant wait. This will be my 5th time cruising on the Dawn and I love to plan plan plan.

When we were on the Dawn in January the shows in the Stardust were at 7pm and 9pm. The first night was the "Welcome Aboard" Show. The shows they had when were went were Band on the Run, Showtime, Elements...The Second City shows were on Thursday night.....

We are cruising the Dawn again on Nov 15. I always save my dailies, I will post them when we get home.

When we were on the Dawn in January the shows in the Stardust were at 7pm and 9pm. The first night was the "Welcome Aboard" Show. The shows they had when were went were Band on the Run, Showtime, Elements...The Second City shows were on Thursday night.....

We are cruising the Dawn again on Nov 15. I always save my dailies, I will post them when we get home.

Looking forward to seeing the dailies, too! We cruise over Christmas week. I see that you have been on the Dawn many times, so that makes me feel like it's a nice ship if you keep going on it.

Have a great cruise!