How do I cancel a ship tour via O site?

Aliasamy

In my initial enthusiasm at visiting SPB I booked an ship evening tour to the Hermitage Museum via the Oceania web site. Now being realistic and knowing we will be too tired after a full on 3 day tour with ALLA, we have decided to cancel. Problem is that I cannot find how to cancel the tour. Do I need to call Oceania direct or can you do it via the site? We will be there in four weeks time.

Help!

In my initial enthusiasm at visiting SPB I booked an ship evening tour to the Hermitage Museum via the Oceania web site. Now being realistic and knowing we will be too tired after a full on 3 day tour with ALLA, we have decided to cancel. Problem is that I cannot find how to cancel the tour. Do I need to call Oceania direct or can you do it via the site? We will be there in four weeks time.

Help!

You cannot cancel or change excursions on line; you'll have to call either Oceania or your travel agent. In this case, Oceania will talk to you even if you have a travel agent -- but I always call the TA, first because they should know exactly who to call, and second because they're getting paid to handle it.

Just to add-

If you cancel a tour before sailing, you should get a refund to your CC; if you cancel it on the ship (before cancellation deadline), you will get it back in cash (actually it will be in OBC that can be cashed out).

Sometime one way is preferable to the other, depending on circumstances.

Edited by Paulchili