Meet & Greet

RichNY

Cruise critic.com get together is usually held on first sea day at 11 am in the Silver Lounge. It will be listed in the Dailies under activities. You will meet with officers who will interact, wanting to know what things you like, dislike and what MSC can improve. Snacks and drinks will be served.

Cruise critic.com get together is usually held on first sea day at 11 am in the Silver Lounge. It will be listed in the Dailies under activities. You will meet with officers who will interact, wanting to know what things you like, dislike and what MSC can improve. Snacks and drinks will be served.

Do we have to set it up with MSC before we board ????

Unlike some other lines, no pre-registration is required. It will be held whether there are 5 people there, or 50. You might want to mention it on your roll call, because many people overlook it.

Thanks , already mentioned.......

Thanks , already mentioned.......

Thanks for asking the question RichNY, I've been wondering this as well and thanks very much Faze41 for your great response. It's a bit strange to not have to arrange anything but I've heard not many will attend so will definitely mention it on our RC.

Enjoy,

• 2 weeks later...

I like that MSC is pro-active in reaching out to Cruise Critic members by planning a Meet and Greet on the first sea day. I think it's smart customer relations.

Had the same experience on each of my Costa sailings. The cruise director took care of coordinating the CC meet and greet; it was published in the daily cruise news. Various officers and managers would attend. It was a nice way to start the week.

Other lines would be wise to do the same. :D

I like that MSC is pro-active in reaching out to Cruise Critic members by planning a Meet and Greet on the first sea day. I think it's smart customer relations.

Had the same experience on each of my Costa sailings. The cruise director took care of coordinating the CC meet and greet; it was published in the daily cruise news. Various officers and managers would attend. It was a nice way to start the week.

Other lines would be wise to do the same. :D

They are definately trying. My 1st MSC Divina cruise the Meet and Greet was organized due to an experienced cc member on our roll call. Enough members complained, suggested or begged MSC to do better with the Meet & Greets. They listened and they have really stepped up. Now if they could only fix the website!!

Sent from my SM-G920T using Forums mobile app