***** Holland America Board's Future Cruise Listing Updated March 17th, 2017 ******

kazu

Hubby and I will be celebrating our 45th anniversary aboard the Veendam, leaving March 19,2018 , going to the Caribbean. Thanks for doing this..:)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Lovely :) what a great way to celebrate. Happy to add you.

Hubby and I along with another couple will be sailing on the Eurodam leaving March 25 for a Tropical Caribbean Cruise:cool:

Wonderful :) happy to add you.

Prinsendam May 6, 2017 2 BtoB Collector's cruises for a total of 56 days. Transatlantic, Azores, Kiel Canal, Norway Explorer, Celtic and North Cape Explorer.

Nice :).

I envy you. You will love the TA, Azores and Kiel. I have to wait for next year for the Celtic, but seriously...

How would you like to me list this cruise? As above or would you like to provide the dates, etc. For the various B2B's so I can do it in the usual way?

I will add it as listed if you want. It would be more appropriate to do it as the collectors' / B2B cruises but I am running out of time and not looking up cruises when I have already asked people to be specific.

So it will be added as requested. Have a great cruise :)

Nice :).

I envy you. You will love the TA, Azores and Kiel. I have to wait for next year for the Celtic, but seriously...

How would you like to me list this cruise? As above or would you like to provide the dates, etc. For the various B2B's so I can do it in the usual way?

I will add it as listed if you want. It would be more appropriate to do it as the collectors' / B2B cruises but I am running out of time and not looking up cruises when I have already asked people to be specific.

So it will be added as requested. Have a great cruise :)

How about May 6 Azores, Kiel Canal, Norway Explorer Collector's cruise. Next entry would be June 3 Celtic and North Cape Explorer Collector's cruise.

Hi Jacqui!

We have booked the Maasdam, Dec 19, 2017. 17 nights New Zealand / Australia. Belated birthday celebration for DW during the cruise, in addition to the holidays!

Nice :). Delighted to add it for you.

How about May 6 Azores, Kiel Canal, Norway Explorer Collector's cruise. Next entry would be June 3 Celtic and North Cape Explorer Collector's cruise.

Perfect! Thanks so much:D

Koningsdam our first TA Rome to Ft Lauderdale Oct.3rd to Oct. 18 Looking forward to it.

Please add our names Gene and Sandy

Happy to add you to this one :). Love TA's and hope you do too :)