HELP !!! Bermuda

Mizzori

Leaving on a cruise to Bermuda tomorrow out if Boston i hear that i should bring long pants and Jack for the night weather on the ship since it's docked. Is this true weather states 85 day 75 night. Do t want to pack a lot if i don't have to.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Leaving on a cruise to Bermuda tomorrow out if Boston i hear that i should bring long pants and Jack for the night weather on the ship since it's docked. Is this true weather states 85 day 75 night. Do t want to pack a lot if i don't have to.

We usually go to Bermuda mid to late May or Columbus Day week end and have never needed long pants in Bermuda. Maybe a light sweater in the dining room or theater

I can't see why the ship being docked would necessitate warmer clothes. Just the opposite I would think since you are not at sea then. I always bring a very light windbreaker on any cruise because we like the stroll the deck at night and, when the ship is underway (not docked!) there can be quite a breeze. Beyond that you might only need a light sweater in case the dining rooms or theater are a bit too air conditioned for your taste.

I can't see why the ship being docked would necessitate warmer clothes. Just the opposite I would think since you are not at sea then. I always bring a very light windbreaker on any cruise because we like the stroll the deck at night and, when the ship is underway (not docked!) there can be quite a breeze. Beyond that you might only need a light sweater in case the dining rooms or theater are a bit too air conditioned for your taste.

Thanks I have a light jacket so I am hoping that will surfice.

I don't recognize the OPs name, but there are definitely restaurants on the Dawn that require men to have long pants. Something to think of when packing for the trip. If you don't plan on dining in the Venetian or one of the specialties that require it then you're fine.

I don't recognize the OPs name, but there are definitely restaurants on the Dawn that require men to have long pants. Something to think of when packing for the trip. If you don't plan on dining in the Venetian or one of the specialties that require it then you're fine.

Good to know this. We were on the BA 3 months ago and this was not required in the specialty restaurants. We has the UDP and DH went in with shorts with no problem. I pack a pair just in case