Meravgilia Drinks at buffet dinner

nese12

Yes. Specific wording from their booking page for

ALL-INCLUSIVE RESTAURANT & BAR DRINK PACKAGE

The drinks included in package can be consumed in all bars, self-service buffet and restaurants including the specialty restaurants

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes. Specific wording from their booking page for

ALL-INCLUSIVE RESTAURANT & BAR DRINK PACKAGE

The drinks included in package can be consumed in all bars, self-service buffet and restaurants including the specialty restaurants

Ross ................ I think the OP is referring to the (formerly known as) Cheers - Mealtime - package which can't be used in the bars.

Nese ............... the answer to your question is: Yes, you will be able to get drinks in the buffet at the dining times stated in the Daily Program only:

CHEERS ADULT - UNLIMITED MEALTIME DRINKS

*Starting Summer 2017 the Cheers package will be re-named the Mealtime Restaurant Drink Package.

Make your everyday meals a special occasion!

Unlimited wine (a choice of 2 white, 2 red and 1 rosé house brands), mineral water, draft beer, sodas and fruit juices during lunch and dinner.

The drinks included in this package are for consumption in the main restaurants and the self-service buffet, but not in the specialty restaurants.

So, how is this monitored I might ask? Say I had late dining but at 6pm at the opening of the dinner buffet I went upstairs for a small plate before I go back to the cabin and get ready for "sit down" dinner. Can I order a glass of wine then? Or are they going to have an issue when I then show up to the Main dining at 8:30 and somehow tell me that I already had my allotment?

Morgsmom there is no limit on the number of drinks or the restaurants ( except speciality ones ) just the times you can have drinks. I'm guessing that when you order a drink they swipe your key card or bracelet which they use to determine if it's part of the package or not (and charge accordingly ).

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks guys 😀 we will actually then be able to order a drink at the buffet and take with us 😎

Which is precisely what I was thinking as I like to have a glass of vino while hanging in cabin BEFORE dinner.