Recent vegan cruisers?

happy trailer

Does anyone have any recent experience on MSC while following a vegan diet? (On a regular cruise, not one of the holistic holidays.). Was there a nice variety offered while dining in the MDR? Are there good options for lunch in the buffet?

TIA!

Ruth

Does anyone have any recent experience on MSC while following a vegan diet? (On a regular cruise, not one of the holistic holidays.). Was there a nice variety offered while dining in the MDR? Are there good options for lunch in the buffet?

TIA!

Ruth

Hi

My family is veggie, no fish or meat and we haven't had any problems with dining whilst cruising. Some ships have pre-planned our meals whilst on board and others have done special meals - with tofu for us whilst not on the regular menu.

If you contact the reception when you board regarding your requirements, the chefs should be more than able to provide your evening meals.

Breakfast is a buffet so there are nuts, dried and fresh fruit for you. Soya milk might be available however not sure.

Hi

My family is veggie, no fish or meat and we haven't had any problems with dining whilst cruising. Some ships have pre-planned our meals whilst on board and others have done special meals - with tofu for us whilst not on the regular menu.

If you contact the reception when you board regarding your requirements, the chefs should be more than able to provide your evening meals.

Breakfast is a buffet so there are nuts, dried and fresh fruit for you. Soya milk might be available however not sure.

Thanks, Jo- if this was on MSC, then that's very reassuring! I've successfully cruised vegan on several other lines, but my travel mate wants to book a cruise on MSC and I told her only if I have assurances that I'll have more to eat than salads and fruit :)

Ruth

• 3 years later...

Hi Nikki......I wonder what this means for non-vegan cruisers on that sailing.....I do have a call into MSC for more info.

Bumping this thread as next vegan / holistic cruise is 15 February 2018.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app