Homelands excursions

Ardsley1967

we are on the July 15,2017 cruise from Stockholm. I have begun researching the included and optional excursions. I have a spread sheet of the excursions of this cruise from last year. There seems to be a major change. Most of the optional excursions( extra costs now overlap with the included trips. This was not the case last year. Has anyone else dound this to be the case, or have I missed something?

I was hoping to do the included excursion in the morning, then do an optional tour later in the day. This no longer seems to be possible.

I suppose one option is to do the included tour, and then either set out on our own later, or hire a private tour company.

Suggestions would be welcome. :)

Our cruise is next month. What I did was choose what was most important for us to see in each port and then went from there. If we were able to squeeze in an included and a private tour, great. If not, we are going with what is most important to us and not worry about the included tour. We are only going private in St Petersburg and Stavanger. A couple we are heading out on our own. A couple we are doing both included and on our own.

For our cruise in June,we are doing private tours in St. Petersburg and Tallinn. We are doing a mix of included and optional for 2 days we have booked the included in the afternoon and doing an optional in morning. We will also do our own thing where we have time.

we are on the July 15,2017 cruise from Stockholm. I have begun researching the included and optional excursions. I have a spread sheet of the excursions of this cruise from last year. There seems to be a major change. Most of the optional excursions( extra costs now overlap with the included trips. This was not the case last year. Has anyone else dound this to be the case, or have I missed something?

I was hoping to do the included excursion in the morning, then do an optional tour later in the day. This no longer seems to be possible.

I suppose one option is to do the included tour, and then either set out on our own later, or hire a private tour company.

Suggestions would be welcome. :)

You may be referring to the spreadsheets here which someone posted here on Cruise critic.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/v41tt71jnasjpu2/AADp_Qk6-C8GOPj1Z4uZ0FCwa?dl=0

I agree.

Many optional trips are much more expensive and preclude taking the included tours. LOTS of changes.

I had used the spreadsheet to select my tours and found that most selections were changed this season and no longer viable.

Spending big bucks on optional tours because who knows if we'll ever be back.