On Board Credit - Transferable?

resordanis

Hi all,

Just a question that I am sure someone here can answer for us.

We are travelling on Queen Victoria to Hong Kong with a sizeable OBC. Once we reach Hong Kong and on the same day we transfer to Queen Mary 2. Cunard are classing this as a B2B.

I am just wondering whether any leftover OBC can be transferred to the second cruise?

Appreciate any replies.:D

I returned last week from back to back TA's on the QM2 with considerable credit for both crossings. I inquired at the purser's desk if I could transfer any credit left over from the east bound to the return west bound crossing. The answer was no...if you don't use it, you lose it!

I returned last week from back to back TA's on the QM2 with considerable credit for both crossings. I inquired at the purser's desk if I could transfer any credit left over from the east bound to the return west bound crossing. The answer was no...if you don't use it, you lose it!

Thanks Jack, what I thought, but worth asking!

I was very surprised when last on Diamond Princess that they did transfer any left over OBC to our next cruise, as I thought it was non transferable.

Hi all,

Just a question that I am sure someone here can answer for us.

We are travelling on Queen Victoria to Hong Kong with a sizeable OBC. Once we reach Hong Kong and on the same day we transfer to Queen Mary 2. Cunard are classing this as a B2B.

I am just wondering whether any leftover OBC can be transferred to the second cruise?

Appreciate any replies.:D

I would say yes as long as the 2 voyages have the same booking number if different numbers then no.

Talking of OBC, if I purchase some OBC for my upcoming cruise and I do not use it all, do I loose it or do they refund what is left?

Chez

No they keep it. Don't ask how they can justify this.

I would never buy OBC.

David.

No they keep it. Don't ask how they can justify this.

I would never buy OBC.

David.

thanks David. Seems strange when it is my own money. Just have to make sure I spend it all...which I am sure I will.

Chez

• 1 month later...