Seabourn Complimentary Spa Facilities

SKP946

Could someone please enlighten me on what areas and facilities in the Spa we are allowed to use and available for all guests without charge ?

Every time I enquire from the Spa Staff I always seem to receive the "Hard Sell"" on taking some expensive program.😜

Could someone please enlighten me on what areas and facilities in the Spa we are allowed to use and available for all guests without charge ?

Every time I enquire from the Spa Staff I always seem to receive the "Hard Sell"" on taking some expensive program.😜

The gym is about it, everything else, including the quiet area, has a charge, and of course the rest of the spa is mostly about treatments so they're chargeable of course. The quiet area is quite quiet as I've never yet met anyone who paid to use it.

Every time I enquire from the Spa Staff I always seem to receive the "Hard Sell"" on taking some expensive program.[emoji12]

There are small separate ladies and men's saunas in the changing rooms.

The quiet area is quite quiet as I've never yet met anyone who paid to use it.
Do you mean the serene area with the tile loungers, the kniepp walk pool, saunas and the attached outdoor deck with big loungers? I have purchased it on two of my last cruises and quite enjoyed it along with others who had purchased the cruise length pass.

On Sojourn and Quest they have a free sauna in the changing rooms of the Ladies and Gents. On Odyssey they also have a sauna and a steam room which is FOC.