Thrill Theater on the Breeze

noslen3333

From what I remember when I experienced it on the Vista, there was enough space on either side of the seats and in front of the screen for a wheelchair to maneuver in. Also the turnstyle was removable, so I don't think that would be an issue.

This is the best I could find:

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1163/kw/wheelchair%20assistance/

Carnival Breeze - Price

• All you Can Thrill (unlimited attractions throughout cruise)
    • $12.95 USD for Adults / $2.00 USD add-on for Thrillogy attraction
    • $9.95 USD for Children (12 years of age and younger)
    • $9.95 USD for Seniors (66 years of age and older)

[*]$5.50 USD for single showing

Carnival's Thrill Theater features sudden and violent chair movement, strobe lights, sound effects at high volume and 3-D projection. Riders should be in good condition, free of neck and back pain, heart conditions, seizures or any other condition that could be aggravated by this experience. Pregnant women should use caution. Stationary seats are available for guests who would like to experience Thrill Theater without chair movement. We recommend that children under the age of 3 sit on their guardian's lap or in a stationary seat. An assisted listening system is available for guests with hearing impairments.

My experience

If you've got a bad back or neck,,, just walk on by.

After 3 surgeries at the L4/L5 region, with the last being 10 years ago, life has been great. No set backs. Just be careful.

Had to try the Thrill Theatre.

I was down for 2 days with muscle spasms. Thank goodness for Vicoden and a Bahama Mama. ;)

We bought the passes two weeks ago and saw all the different shows. They lasted 15-25 min each. My 3 kids enjoyed and it was a good use of afternoons when they were done at the pool. Got very crowded on sea days though.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Bought a weeks pass on the breeze last year for our family of 4! Had a BLAST!!! Have not laughed that hard in a long time! It was GREAT! We basically never had any issues getting in. One day I think it was a sea day the line was really really long so just make sure to plan it in your day!