Shot Prices?

The ones in the dining room with the shot glass are way more than 8.50. I was on Ecstasy in September and had one every night. I will check my bill tonight and let you know. I'm thinking they were like 12.00 to 15.00.

no way, not that high unless they really took a giant jump in price. I was thinking 7.50.

no way, not that high unless they really took a giant jump in price. I was thinking 7.50.

I was on pride 2 years ago light up shot glasses ( if this is what op is referring to) were $12-15

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

The ones in the dining room with the shot glass are way more than 8.50. I was on Ecstasy in September and had one every night. I will check my bill tonight and let you know. I'm thinking they were like 12.00 to 15.00.

Not on any ship I've been on.

On our last cruise, our whole table got the shots with the glasses almost every night. They were somewhere around $8.00-$8.50.

OP, I don't think there's a price list just for shots.

Edited by cruizinisthebest

OP, I don't think there's a price list just for shots.

The menu picture I posted in Post #4 "Sippin Drinks" is the bar menu for shots, either straight up, or on the rocks.

There are specialty bars that have other selections, I did not have pictures of them, but that menu is the shot price list for most of the bars on Carnival.

Edited by Rod in Az

The menu picture I posted in Post #4 "Sippin Drinks" is the bar menu for shots, either straight up, or on the rocks.

There are specialty bars that have other selections, I did not have pictures of them, but that menu is the shot price list for most of the bars on Carnival.

I stand corrected. But you can ask for a shot of anything.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

OK....I stand corrected. They were $9.77 per shot and that includes the little Carnival shot glass. I looked on my bill. I don't know why I keep them each cruise but I do?? Now that I know they were only $9.77 (odd price) I will be def be ordering them again in 2 weeks on Glory :)