Does Koningsdam offer a special dinner packages for special restaurants once on board

vacationlady

In December Royal Caribbean offered a special package including the Chef Table once we got on board that was cheaper than if we purchased it on line. Does any one that has been recently know?

Also what is the cost to use the special spa for the day, trying to decide whether to bring a bathing suit since the weather is not going to be warm.

Can't wait only a couple more days before our cruise.

There are 3 or 4 combination dining packages for specialty restaurants on the Koningsdam, but since we don't have a reservation right now I can't look up their names or prices. Go to the HAL site and look not at Dining but at "packages" under Indulgences IIRC. I also don't know if they are available after boarding, but my guess would be yes.

We've done the Ultimate Dine-Around package twice on Kdam and plan on doing it again in February. The Specialty Restaurants are wonderful! :)The cost was $119 which included five (5) restaurants. There was an allowance of $35 included in the Package price for Sel de Mer and anything you spent over that allowance would be extra. I'm not sure what the other Packages cost.

They have a Podium opposite Sel de Mer where you can purchase the Dining Packages and make your reservations. They also have all the Restaurant Menus on display there, too!

Enjoy! :)