March 17,2019 EDGE

CoachNJM

Just got booted off the Edge for a chartered group that offered Celebrity "a lot of money"! There words not mine. Don't know what everyone else thinks, but I will never do business with Celebrity again. In my opinion, this shows Celebrity's true colors. Too many other better choices out there.

There is an entire separate thread about this that has now been closed as everything has really been said. Is it disappointing yes but it's over 18 months away and gives you plenty of time to reschedule and not be out any money. It's not just Celebrity but all cruise lines do this so no matter where you go there is the possibility that this will happen to you somewhere else.

Just got booted off the Edge for a chartered group that offered Celebrity "a lot of money"! There words not mine. Don't know what everyone else thinks, but I will never do business with Celebrity again. In my opinion, this shows Celebrity's true colors. Too many other better choices out there.

Your profile indicates that for the last 9 years you have averaged 1.2 posts per year. This event has gotten you fired up. Enjoy your next cruise on your new line.