First time on Dream

sdear

A friend of mine is cruising on Dream this Friday. They are first time cruisers. I am not familiar with Disney cruises and they were wondering what dining options are available when you first board.

Any information is appreciated.

A friend of mine is cruising on Dream this Friday. They are first time cruisers. I am not familiar with Disney cruises and they were wondering what dining options are available when you first board.

Any information is appreciated.

Cabana's buffet on the pool deck, one MDR for a buffet as well, pool deck quick service, and room service depending on the time they board before the emergency drill.

ex techie

It depends on what time they actually board.

Usually Enchanted Garden is open until 2:30. Cabanas (buffet) and the fast food outlets on the pool deck and room service will remain open till about 3:30. Everything closes then in preparation for the emergency drill.

Room service and the fast food outlets will re-open after the drill, but that's almost dinner time.

We always do Enchanted Garden as Cabanas can be too busy and we always end up in one of the carriages, which was our assigned table the whole of last cruise. Simple things,lol!

I like the drinks/waiter service too in Enchanted Garden on embark day. You choose from a smaller buffet selection but there are still plenty of nice things to choose from and it is just calmer that upstairs at Cabanas.

Edited by CELTICGIRLCRUISER

• 4 weeks later...
Is Enchanted Garden always open on embarkation day for lunch? Is this sit-down menu?

Both lunch venues on embarkation day are buffet. However, in Enchanted Garden you will be shown to your table, and place your drink order with a server before going to the buffet. In Cabanas, you go through the buffet line and then find your own table.

Both lunch venues on embarkation day are buffet. However, in Enchanted Garden you will be shown to your table, and place your drink order with a server before going to the buffet. In Cabanas, you go through the buffet line and then find your own table.

Is Enchanted Garden buffet for dinner?