Cooper Caynon Tour by Train - February 9 Sailing

redbirdcruiser

This is a tour we seldom offer, thus it's difficult to predict sales.

There's always the chance that if sales are brisk they'll open capacity, but that is up to LAnd Discoveries.

I do know that Copper Canyon is a must-see for travelers. I'd pre-book it, just to be sure.

We took this tour off Azamara several years ago. I looked into doing it independently, but at that time it really couldn't be done within the time constraints and the nature of the infrequent local train schedules.

It's a VERY long day, and the tour was quite expensive, but it was worth it. Very unique all the way round. The train tunnels and bridges are as interesting as the canyon and the many activities once you arrive.

When we went, it was on a special train just for Azamara, and it seemed they could make the train any length. Coming back a bunch of us, of many nationalities, had a real party car.

Left the ship in total darkness, and didn't get back until late in the evening, but Azamara handled it beautifully. We were well taken care of.

I agree with Bonnie. This is a must see. You will enjoy it.

Bruce

We took this tour off Azamara several years ago. I looked into doing it independently, but at that time it really couldn't be done within the time constraints and the nature of the infrequent local train schedules.

It's a VERY long day, and the tour was quite expensive, but it was worth it. Very unique all the way round. The train tunnels and bridges are as interesting as the canyon and the many activities once you arrive.

When we went, it was on a special train just for Azamara, and it seemed they could make the train any length. Coming back a bunch of us, of many nationalities, had a real party car.

Left the ship in total darkness, and didn't get back until late in the evening, but Azamara handled it beautifully. We were well taken care of.

I agree with Bonnie. This is a must see. You will enjoy it.

Bruce

+1. We did it on a private land tour and although the Azamara tour is much over priced you should do it. Although I normally do not recommend cruise ship tours, this is one that you should do from the cruise ship just in case the train gets delayed for any reason.

DON