Oceana refurbishment

Doughty3

Hmm 2 weeks is a fair amount of time for a spruce up. I see that Arcadia is also 'popping in' for a refurb in October '17.

Did they get a twofer on the new bedspreads?

I noticed that Arcadia was in for a refurb in October 2017 - but there is only a gap of 4 days in the cruise schedule. Is that really long enough to do anything much - particularly as the ships usually go over to Hamburg for the work?

I noticed that Arcadia was in for a refurb in October 2017 - but there is only a gap of 4 days in the cruise schedule. Is that really long enough to do anything much - particularly as the ships usually go over to Hamburg for the work?

Apparently J718 from Oct 31st 2017 for 18 nights has been cancelled in order for Arcadia to have a refit so it is much more than 4 days. Pity because it looked a really nice cruise with a decent itinerary.

Well I can't think of any changes they can make to either ship that requires structural changes. (ie. like when they added the Sun Deck cabins to Arcadia).

Any suggestions on what could they add to either ship?

Therefore I'm assuming that its just a general freshen up and an update of style for both.