Carnival Pride internet prices

whitecap

Good evening everyone. Is there anyone out there who has sailed the Pride in the last 30 days who can advise of the internet cost for the Value package? And are there any discounts available once onboard?

Thanks in advance.

Whitecap

There was a thread started here yesterday by someone just off the Pride - apparently the prices (on that ship at least) have been recently raised. Here's a link to that thread:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2393273

Edit: my mistake - the OP of that thread was referring to a price increase on the Splendor versus what he/she saw on Pride a couple of weeks earlier. Sorry.... a little bit of brain fade I guess.

Edited by joepeka

There was a thread started here yesterday by someone just off the Pride - apparently the prices (on that ship at least) have been recently raised. Here's a link to that thread:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2393273

Edit: my mistake - the OP of that thread was referring to a price increase on the Splendor versus what he/she saw on Pride a couple of week earlier. Sorry.

Thanks I did see that one but it was a little confusing. According to that OP, he/she paid about $8.50 per day on the Pride while the Splendor is apparently charging $16.00 per day. Carnival's web sit quotes $16.00 but it would appear that the Pride charges much less.

Thanks I did see that one but it was a little confusing. According to that OP, he/she paid about $8.50 per day on the Pride while the Splendor is apparently charging $16.00 per day. Carnival's web sit quotes $16.00 but it would appear that the Pride charges much less.

Without going back and reading that thread, I think the OP got some sort of discount on Pride thus the lower price. But.... please do read on in that thread to be sure. ;)

Just cruised 3 weeks ago and I believe it is 16.00 a day. We chose the 5.00 a day package. It worked great and it made it so easy to get on FB or chat with family members on board.

Don't do FB but do need to keep up with emails however $16 a day is very high. May have to find WiFi out in the port. Thanks

If it's just to keep up with email--and not a big deal to have it right away----keep in mind that McDonalds, Starbucks, and other chains will have free wifi worldwide. We've bought a cup of coffee in Alaska, Bora Bora, Australia, etc. and gotten our email. Here is a link to a site of free wifi spots worldwide. You didn't mention your cruise locations, but if it's the Caribbean, just click on that area below the list of states. Have a great cruise!

LIST OF FREE WIFI LOCATIONS

If it's just to keep up with email--and not a big deal to have it right away----keep in mind that McDonalds, Starbucks, and other chains will have free wifi worldwide. We've bought a cup of coffee in Alaska, Bora Bora, Australia, etc. and gotten our email. Here is a link to a site of free wifi spots worldwide. You didn't mention your cruise locations, but if it's the Caribbean, just click on that area below the list of states. Have a great cruise!

LIST OF FREE WIFI LOCATIONS

Very good information to have. Thank you so much!