Oli's Trolley Bar Harbor

biojeep

We will be in Bar Harbor in October on the Serenade of Seas & would like to use Oli's Trolley 4 hour tour. Will be in port from 8 till 6. Being this is a tender port & I am sure we will have to wait till all RCL tours have tendered. Any suggestions from past cruisers on what time to book. Times are 10, 11, or 1.

I think the 11 am tour would work for you. You can always stroll around the town if you have time to kill. There are dozens of shops to browse in nearby.

Make a point to stop in at the Independent Cafe at 164 Main Street. They have the most delicious frozen coffee drink there. Discovered it on a food walking tour last fall and heading back there thid year too.

Jonathan

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Forums mobile app

Edited by cruiserking

We will be in Bar Harbor in October on the Serenade of Seas & would like to use Oli's Trolley 4 hour tour. Will be in port from 8 till 6. Being this is a tender port & I am sure we will have to wait till all RCL tours have tendered. Any suggestions from past cruisers on what time to book. Times are 10, 11, or 1.

If BH is the first US port after visiting Canadian ports of call, you will have to go through custom before tendering in. Depending on how well customs are handled on the cruise ship, the 10 am tour could be doable, but to play it safe, the 11 am tour would be OK.

SBtS

Which trolley tour do yo recommend - the 2.5 hour or 4 hour?

I would do the 4 hour tour because that tour has one more tour stop (4 vs 3), and the stops are longer (30 minute vs 15) plus there is a stop at the Jordan Pond area which is not offered in the shorter tour.

Tour descriptions: https://olistrolley.com/activities/acadia-national-park-tour/

SBtS

I would do the 4 hour tour because that tour has one more tour stop (4 vs 3), and the stops are longer (30 minute vs 15) plus there is a stop at the Jordan Pond area which is not offered in the shorter tour.

Tour descriptions: https://olistrolley.com/activities/acadia-national-park-tour/

SBtS

thanks I just booked that for October