HAPPY HOUR(s) ON QM2 ?

NSWP

G'day,

Question if I may in all seriousness...Do have Cunard - QM2 have 'happy hour(s.) Like two for one drinks in the bar(s) at a particular time, like the other Carnival Corporation products, Princess/P&O have?

No they don't.

Thank you Sir Astro, I will have to restrict myself to a large cider and 'she who shall be obeyed' to one mohito pre 6pm dinner. Plus the mandatory bottle of 'house wine' at dinner, perhaps a small VSOP cognac post dinner if we feel so inclined. Sad Cunard do not have 'happy hour', perhaps alcohol targets are easily reached with normal bar trading.

By crikey our $450 obc won't last the distance, have to raid the piggy bank old chap. At least I have paid for our 3 shorex in Malaysia/Vietnam.

Thank you Sir Astro, I will have to restrict myself to a large cider and 'she who shall be obeyed' to one mohito pre 6pm dinner. Plus the mandatory bottle of wine at dinner, perhaps a small VSOP cognac post dinner if we feel so inclined. Sad Cunard do not have 'happy hour', perhaps alcohol targets are easily reached with normal bar trading.

By crikey our $450 obc won't last the distance, have to raid the piggy bank old chap. At least I have paid for our 3 shorex in Malaysia/Vietnam.

My brother and sister who live on the Gold coast south of Brisbane are coming up to the Multi Purpose wharf at Fisherman's Island @ 11am to take us out to lunch in the Brisvegas Metropolis somewhere. Brisbane docking times have gone off the cruise personaliser itinerary, but Brisbane Ports site says 8am-6pm QM2 berthed.

$450 OBC - just covers the Hotel & Dining charge, Old Chap.