Early saver booked

miss travel

We are waiting for a cabin allocation for an early saver fair at the beginning of October this year - the booking confirmation states the cabin can be allocated anytime up to departure. I keep checking the cruise personaliser daily now, hoping it will be soon.

Michele

I have booked a early saver cruise for next March. I was wondering how long before the cruise do they allocate your cabin to you.

We had notification of an Early Saver booking for one cruise just over two weeks before sailing - but I think that can be influenced by whether or not they are still selling cabins. Our upcoming cruise was sold out some time ago and we got our cabin allocation about five weeks before departure.

When we booked through a TA we had a cabin allocated within 2 weeks and the cruise was months away.....we presumed the TA used their allocation of cabins as the people in the cabins near us had all booked through the same TA. The cruise we are going on shortly as an early saver booked directly with P&O and the cabin as allocated 4 weeks before