Saint Greg

Members
About Me

• If you have a personal or hobby CRUISE or TRAVEL BLOG, include the url here:
    https://saintgregtravel.com

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Saint Greg's Achievements

1. It’s interesting that someone who hasn’t posted in almost a year has taken such an interest in a little comment of mine.
  2. You're going to get a lot of laughs around here.
  3. Some sail away videos I just uploaded Time lapse of the ship turning and sailing away. Regular speed sail away. Bear glacier Sunset. This one won't embed for some reason. https://youtube.com/shorts/-gutzbxwclg?si=6rUh1_FA9fzgnkBs
  4. I thought they donated refunds that small to St. Jude. Maybe it doesn't apply to gift cards.
  5. Yes. There are a few of them. The one I've used is lido deck forward...port side.
  6. You haven't noticed the shock collars?
  7. I think if you're looking for a little bit of a different experience than the typical Carnival cruise, go for Venezia. It has the Italian theme, special Italian events, venues, and food items. It also has a roof if weather comes into play. Along with that comes a smaller, lower big screen on lido. If you have your heart set on the Red Frog Pub, go Vista because Venezia has Frizzante and IL Viaggio in that space. I feel like that's one less sports watching space on the ship as well if you're into that.
  8. But two weeks is 14 days. 1 + 4 is 5 which is an uneven number.
  9. The only time I cared was on the transatlantic I wanted port side because the statue of liberty would be on that side. Other than that I haven’t cared. I book whichever side has the best room location. Of course I am usually in interior rooms..
  10. If anyone knows what ship he was on last they could always look for fun times with it. I know he’s on vista now but I don’t have any since he’s been on it.
  11. I thought there was a thread about a month ago saying Carnival wasn’t doing quest anymore.

If you are already a Cruise Critic member, please log in with your existing account information or your email address and password.